Readers will be pleased to know that Mobiletuts+ has teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize an Android book giveaway! You could be one of three lucky winners to receive a copy of Android 3.0 Animations: Beginner’s Guide. Keep reading to find out how to enter!
Overview of Android 3.0 Animations: Beginner’s Guide
This book will teach you how to create animated graphics from a set of still images, fade between graphical elements, and dynamically move graphics on the interface. In addition, you’ll also learn how to distort images and generally mess around with parts of your app’s user interface.
Read more about this book and download the free Sample Chapter at the PacktPub web site.
How to Enter?
All you need to do is head over to the book page and look through the product description of this book. Then drop a line via the comments below to let us know what interests you most about this book. It’s that simple!
- Valid entrants must submit a comment on this post listing at least one aspect of the book that they are most interested in.
- You may enter only once.
- Make sure to enter your real name and a valid e-mail address so that we can contact you if you’re chosen as a winner.
- Entries will be accepted until February 13th, 2012.
- Once the contest has closed, Packt Publishing will then choose the three winners.
- Winners will then be announced and notified via email.
- Winners from the U.S. and Europe can either choose a physical copy of the book or the eBook copy. Entrants from other locales are limited to the eBook copy only.